DATA PRIVACY CONSENT FORM
I acknowledge and agree that information (including personal data) relating to me and, where applicable, my dependents and individuals related to me, may be collected, used, stored, consolidated, processed, disclosed and shared by my employer as indicated in this form (the “Company”) and other members of the BPI Group of Companies (as hereinafter defined) in relation to any or all of the following purposes (collectively, the “Purposes”):
(1) The administration, servicing, implementation and management of salaries and benefits, including those relating to retirement, compensation and employee loans administered, serviced or facilitated by the Company, the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), or the Retirement Committee, as the case may be, in connection with my employment with (or separation from) the relevant member of the BPI Group of Companies;
(2) Compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Philippines or of foreign jurisdictions in relation to my employment or secondment with (or separation from) the relevant member of the BPI Group of Companies, including those relating to tax, labor and social legislation;
(3) Compliance with the requirements of governmental, regulatory and/or supervisory authorities with jurisdiction over the relevant member of the BPI Group of Companies to which I am employed (or seconded);
(4) Compliance with the requirements of stock exchange on which the shares or other securities of the Company or any member of the BPI Group of Companies are listed pursuant to its rules;
(5) As may be required under any lawful contract, agreement or engagement entered or proposed to be entered into by the Company or any member of the BPI Group of Companies to which I am an authorized signatory or representative;
(6) The administration and implementation of programs or projects beneficial to the employees such as those relating to (i) employee engagement, (ii) employee training and development, (iii) disaster preparedness, (iv) contingency preparations and testing, and (v) general employee welfare and interests.
(7) The application, maintenance, management and administration of insurance, health care or health maintenance organization coverages for employees and his or her dependents;
(8) Sales or marketing promo, programs and products offered by any member of the BPI Group of Companies or any member of the Ayala Group of Companies to employees of the BPI Group of Companies for the benefit of the employees including, but not limited to, insurance, deposit and investment products;
(9) My secondment, transfer or assignment to another member of the BPI Group of Companies;
(10) My promotion or professional advancement;
(11) My application or membership with Ayala Multi-Purpose Cooperative;
(12) Verification and validation of information concerning my general health and well-being such as highly communicable or infectious diseases which may pose serious risks and harm to my health and the health of my co-employees;
(13) To comply with the BPI Group of Companies' operational, audit, administrative, security, and risk management policies, procedures, and processes including, but not limited to, CCTV monitoring, daily activity logs, personal authentication and email communication storage and back-up;
(14) The carrying out, fulfillment and completion of transactions authorized by me in connection with my employment or secondment with (or separation from) the relevant member of the BPI Group of Companies.
For purposes hereof, “BPI Group of Companies” shall collectively refer to the Company, BPI and its Affiliates, and “Ayala Group of Companies” shall collectively refer to Ayala Corporation and its Affiliates. "Affiliate" means, with respect to a party, a person, corporation, partnership or other form of association which is directly or indirectly Controlled by such party. The term “Controlled” shall mean ownership by said party of at least twenty percent (20%) of the total issued and outstanding capital stock in a corporation or other form of association, or the right to elect at least twenty percent (20%) of the number of directors in a corporation or other form of association, or the right to cause the direction of the management and policies of
such person, corporation, partnership or other form of association, whether through the ownership of shares, directorship, management, community of interest or contract.
I hereby represent and warrant that I have obtained, prior to submitting to the Company or any member of the BPI Group of Companies or the Ayala Group any information about my dependents or individuals related to me (including their personal data), all necessary authorizations and consents as may be required by applicable confidentiality and data privacy laws.
Solely for or in connection with the relevant Purposes, a member of the BPI Group of Companies may share and disclose information relating to me or my dependents or individuals related to me (including personal data), to any of the following (whether within or outside the Philippines):
(i) To other members of the BPI Group of Companies or the Ayala Group of Companies, as the case may be, on a need-to-know basis;
(ii) to any of the following persons or entities engaged by the Company, BPI, the Retirement Committee, any member of the BPI Group of Companies or any member of the Ayala Group of Companies (the “Outsourced Service Providers”):
a. consultants, professional advisers, fund managers, auditors, and service providers; and
b. insurance companies, insurance brokers, health care providers or health maintenance organizations;
(iii) to Ayala Multi-Purpose Cooperative (in the event of my application or membership therein);
(iv) to the Retirement Committee in connection with my membership in, and the administration of benefits under, the BPI Retirement Plan, as amended;
(v) to the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) and its subsidiaries and such other relevant stock exchange on which the shares or other securities of the Company or any member of the BPI Group of Companies are listed pursuant to its rules;
(vi) to governmental, regulatory and supervisory authorities such as, but not limited to, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), the Insurance Commission (IC), the Philippine Deposit Insurance Commission (PDIC), the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Social Security System (SSS), the Pag-IBIG Fund, the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Philhealth), the Employees Compensation Commission (ECC), the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), and local government units (LGU) ;
(vii) to credit bureaus and, pursuant to the requirements of Republic Act No. 9510 and its implementing rules, the Philippines Credit Corporation, for information on my basic credit data in connection with my employee loans; and,
(viii) to such other persons or entities that the Company, BPI, any member of the BPI Group of Companies, any member of the Ayala Group of Companies, or the Outsourced Service Provider may engage or contract with to facilitate or carry out any or all of the foregoing Purposes.
The foregoing constitutes my express consent under the applicable confidentiality and data privacy laws of the Philippines and other jurisdictions and I hereby agree to hold the Company, BPI, each member of the BPI Group of Companies and the Ayala Group of Companies and their respective authorized representatives, agents and Outsourced Service Providers free and harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages, suits, costs and expenses resulting from or in connection with the implementation of the Purposes and authorities conferred by me hereunder.